ONLINE ONLY ABSOLUTE REAL ESTATE AUCTION
6 TRACTS IN TOTAL! AWESOME PROPERTY, POTENTIAL FOR HUNTING , FARMING OR BOTH !!!
Fri. Dec. 31st, 2021@ 5:00 p.m. -
Mon. Jan. 10th, 2022 @ 5 p.m.
Whether you are looking for a lot to build on, or a tract to hunt on, this auction offers it all. One tract with a brick home and barns, 4 small tracts or 115 acres to call your own. Take a look at the opportunities here !!
The previously advertised viewing for Dec 31, 2021 has been cancelled due to Covid exposure by the tenant.
Real estate will be sold in combinations utilizing the multi-parcel method of auction. You can purchase any tract, combination of tracts, or the entirety. Home will be available for viewing Jan 3, 2022 from 12-2. This will be the only opportunity to view the home. Land is available for viewing at your convenience.
Properties located in Fleming County, KY:
TRACT 1 POPLAR PLAINS RD 1.9955 ACRES W/BARN
TRACT 2 POPLAR PLAINS RD 2.1967 ACRES WITH 3/BR 1.5 BRICK HOME & 2 BARNS
TRACT 3 POPLAR PLAINS RD 115 +/- ACRES
TRACT 4 POPLAR PLAINS RD 1.7958 ACRES
TRACT 6 POPLAR PLAINS RD 1.6808 ACRES WITH FRONTAGE ON 1515
TRACT 7 POPLAR PLAINS RD 1.5078 ACRES
Note: To register to bid and for complete list of terms log onto our website at www.chuckmarshall.com
Seller: Coleman D. Wilkinson
Property Location: 2734 Poplar Plains Rd., Hillsboro, Ky. 41049
Terms: 10% buyers premium will be added to all final bids to determine final sale price. 10% of purchase price to be paid within 48 hrs. of auction completion. Balance due in full, on or before Thur., Feb. 24, 2022.
Although all information in all advertisements is obtained from sources deemed reliable, the auctioneer/broker and owners make no warranty or guarantee actual or implied as to the accuracy of the information. Lead paint could be present in any home built prior to 1978. Make your inspection prior to sale date. Buyer will be required to sign a disclosure statement of lead base hazards along with a waiver of a 10-day post sale inspection. It is for this reason that the prospective buyers should avail themselves the opportunity to make inspection prior to auction. Our company is not responsible for accidents.
AUCTION CONDUCTED BY
CHUCK MARSHALL AUCTION & REAL ESTATE COMPANY
4565 Maysville Rd, Flemingsburg, KY 41041
www.chuckmarshall.com Like us on FACEBOOK
Chuck Marshall, Broker/Auctioneer 606-782-0374 or 606-845-5010
• Inspection: Bidders shall have ample time to view the property/items as set forth in auction advertising. The location, dates and times for these inspections will be posted. Chuck Marshall Auction and Real Estate, Inc. will not be held responsible for any damages which may occur while inspecting items/property.
• Time is of the essence
• Agency Disclosure: Buyers understand that auctioneers are agents of the seller.
• Catalog/Property Descriptions: Chuck Marshall Auction and Real Estate, Inc. has made no effort to test the items cataloged. We have gathered the information provided from the seller. Please use due diligence to inspect items and property. There is no warranties, expressed or implied. There will be no returns, exchanges, or discounts on items. Property is sold in "as is" condition and it is the bidders responsibility to be satisfied with conditions before placing a bid.
• Begin and end times: Auction will begin at time as stated in catalog and end at specified time as well. In the event that a bid comes in within 5 minutes of auction ending time, the auction will be extended for 5 minutes on that particular item. The auto extend feature will remain active until no further bids are received during the time frame.
• Payment: Cash, good check and credit card(Master Card, Visa, Discover) will be accepted for payment within 48 hrs of sale close. Credit cards will be charged an addition 3% convenience fee. Wiring instructions are available , please call office at 606-845-5010. 6% Ky Sate sales tax will be added to those items not farm exempt or resale exempt. All farm and resale exemptions must also be signed at time of payment. All payments shall be made to Chuck Marshall Auction and Real Estate . There is a 10% buyers premium added to the total purchase. All sales are final and there will be no credit charge backs permitted. Checks returned to our facility will be subject to a $50.00 service fee.
• Default of buyer: Successful bidder not paying for items at the end of the auction will be considered in default. Such default by the successful bidder will results in that bidders liability to both the seller and the auction company. Seller shall have the right to (a) declare this contractual agreement cancelled and recover full damage for its breach (b) to elect to affirm this contractual agreement and enforce its specific performance or (c) seller can resell the items either publicly or privately with the auction company and in such an event, the buyer shall be liable for payment of any deficiency realized from the second sale plus all cost, including, but not limited to the holding/transporting/storage cost of the items, the expenses of both sales, legal and incidental damages of both the seller and the auction company. In addition, the auction company also reserves the right to recover any damages separately from the breach of the buyer. The purchaser agrees to pay all reasonable attorney fees and cost incurred the auction company in the collection of funds. The purchaser also agrees that a storage/handling fee of 2% per month to be added to the balance of any unpaid balance due to the auction company and any other cost or losses incurred by the buyers failure to adhere to these terms. Any debt collection or dispute proceedings will be litigated or arbitrated in Fleming Co Court at the option of both the seller and the auction company. Both the successful bidder and seller shall indemnify and hold harmless the auction company from any cost, losses, liabilities, or expenses, including attorney fees resulting from the auction company being names as a party to any legal action resulting from either bidders or sellers failure to fulfill any obligations and undertakings as set forth in this contractual agreement.
• Closing and possession shall be on or before Feb 24, 2022
• Chuck Marshall Auction and Real Estate Company, nor the software company hosting the auction will be held responsible for missed bids related to internet or software difficulties. Auction company reserves the right to extend an auction or cancel at its discretion.
• Please call us with questions 606-845-5010.
• Conduct of the auction and increments of bidding are at the direction and discretion of Chuck Marshall Auction and Real Estate Co. We reserve the right to reject any and all bids for any reason and reserve the right to cancel this auction or remove any item or lot from this auction prior to close of bidding