Marie Crain Estate Absolute Auction
Saturday, August 4 th 5:00pm
Located: 1880 Pecks Ridge Rd Flemingsburg Ky 41041 Auction signs will be posted.
Lots of household goods, pink depression, carnival glass collection, primitive decor, leather sofa, stone bowls, patio furniture, washer/dryer, Fenton, dolls, table & chairs, 2 bedroom suites, cookware, dishes, sellers cabinet, antique lamps, old radio flyer wagon, curio cabinet, tv's, antique lamps and much more
Hand tools, socket sets, air compressor, wrenches, air hose, log chains, woodstove, elec power tools, yard decor, wheel barrow, tile cabinets, shovels, rakes, garden tools, sprayers, t-post, tarps, elect. cords, tobacco basket, nuts, bolts, screws and much much more
Real Estate @ 7:00pm
1.69 +/- acres with 2004 Double wide, concrete front porch and sidewalk, rear deck, 2 car garage with concrete floor and additional outbuilding.Absolutely beautiful country setting
1998 Chevy Z71 Pickup, ext. cab, 200,000 + miles
Terms:. Payment in full day of sale, cash, good check or credit card with 3% convenience fee.Real Estate terms are 10% down day of sale and balance at closing on or before September 15th, 2018
Sellers: Marie Crain Estate
Auctioneers: Chuck Marshall 606-782-0374 & Chad Bowling 606-782-6360
Although all information in all advertisements is obtained from sources deemed reliable, the auctioneer/broker and owners make no warranty or guarantee actual or implied as to the accuracy of the information. All announcements day of sale take precedence over all advertisements. Our company is not responsible for accidents.
SALE CONDUCTED BY
4565 Maysville Rd, Flemingsburg, KY 41041
www.chuckmarshall.com Like US On FACEBOOK
• Inspection: Bidders shall have ample time to view the property/items as set forth in auction advertising. The location, dates and times for these inspections will be posted. Chuck Marshall Auction and Real Estate, Inc. will not be held responsible for any damages which may occur while inspecting items/property.
• Time is of the essence
• Agency Disclosure: Buyers understand that auctioneers are agents of the seller.
• Catalog/Property Descriptions: Chuck Marshall Auction and Real Estate, Inc. has made no effort to test the items cataloged. We have gathered the information provided from the seller. Please use due diligence to inspect items and property. There is no warranties, expressed or implied. There will be no returns, exchanges, or discounts on items. Property is sold in "as is" condition and it is the bidders responsibility to be satisfied with conditions before placing a bid.
• Begin and end times: Auction will begin at time as stated in catalog and end at specified time as well. In the event that a bid comes in within 5 minutes of auction ending time, the auction will be extended for 5 minutes on that particular item. The auto extend feature will remain active until no further bids are received during the time frame.
• Payment: Cash, good check and credit card(Master Card, Visa, Discover) will be accepted for payment within 48 hrs of sale close. Credit cards will be charged an addition 3% convenience fee. Wiring instructions are available , please call office at 606-845-5010. 6% Ky Sate sales tax will be added to those items not farm exempt or resale exempt. All farm and resale exemptions must also be signed at time of payment. All payments shall be made to Chuck Marshall Auction and Real Estate . There is a 10% buyers premium added to the total purchase. All sales are final and there will be no credit charge backs permitted. Checks returned to our facility will be subject to a $50.00 service fee.
• Default of buyer: Successful bidder not paying for items at the end of the auction will be considered in default. Such default by the successful bidder will results in that bidders liability to both the seller and the auction company. Seller shall have the right to (a) declare this contractual agreement cancelled and recover full damage for its breach (b) to elect to affirm this contractual agreement and enforce its specific performance or (c) seller can resell the items either publicly or privately with the auction company and in such an event, the buyer shall be liable for payment of any deficiency realized from the second sale plus all cost, including, but not limited to the holding/transporting/storage cost of the items, the expenses of both sales, legal and incidental damages of both the seller and the auction company. In addition, the auction company also reserves the right to recover any damages separately from the breach of the buyer. The purchaser agrees to pay all reasonable attorney fees and cost incurred the auction company in the collection of funds. The purchaser also agrees that a storage/handling fee of 2% per month to be added to the balance of any unpaid balance due to the auction company and any other cost or losses incurred by the buyers failure to adhere to these terms. Any debt collection or dispute proceedings will be litigated or arbitrated in Fleming Co Court at the option of both the seller and the auction company. Both the successful bidder and seller shall indemnify and hold harmless the auction company from any cost, losses, liabilities, or expenses, including attorney fees resulting from the auction company being names as a party to any legal action resulting from either bidders or sellers failure to fulfill any obligations and undertakings as set forth in this contractual agreement.
• Pick up: All items shall be picked up within 30 days of auction completion. Hours for pickup will be 9-5 at our auction facility located at 4565 Maysville Rd Flemingsburg, Ky 41041
• Chuck Marshall Auction and Real Estate Company, nor the software company hosting the auction will be held responsible for missed bids related to internet or software difficulties. Auction company reserves the right to extend an auction or cancel at its discretion.
• Please call us with questions 606-845-5010.
• Conduct of the auction and increments of bidding are at the direction and discretion of Chuck Marshall Auction and Real Estate Co. We reserve the right to reject any and all bids for any reason and reserve the right to cancel this auction or remove any item or lot from this auction prior to close of bidding